• all products and pricing are listed on the website
  • register as a new user if new
  • place your order on the website
  • payment info will be in your account
  • once payment is received it will say, “order complete”
  • once your pack is shipped tracking will show up in your account
  • please leave a product review at the bottom of each product

Last edited:
Thanks flash first order was over the holidays and package was received in two days from ship the site is easy too use … almost too easy 🙂 will get some pics up thanks again

ATTENTION: Flash just told me THE HAPPY NEW YEAR SALE has to end tomorrow! He is running out of tbol. Sorry about this! Order now if you want to get this deal!

There is no coupon.
Make sure you put enough in your cart so the total is $350 after 20% is taken off because you have to actually spend $350. So you need at least $438 in product in your cart for it to automatically deduct the 20% discount.

Last edited:
Boss apparently I’m retarded cause I’m getting my ass whooped but the site it shows order I sent but shows failed don’t wanna say too much in open chat just wanna figure out what I do wrong and fix it. Doesn’t spook like it took discount either did the math twice I’m sure it’s on my end cause well I’m simple I got to get it figured out if I wanna be the top customer

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the site and open a support ticket to flash explaining everything. I’ll send him a screen shot of your message so he expects you.

I need you to write an introduction before you decide to just post and break a couple of rules in your first post.

1 write introduction
2 email them
3 participate in the community
4 post td pics and participate in community more
5 let us know about your cycle

Just a couple of things to do so that way you don’t break the rules is to read them
14857_2.png
Rules 2021 for Ugmuscle.com Read Before Posting Forum News & Rules
Here are the Rules for our community. Please read them very carefully: RESPECT each member on this forum like the way you would like to be respected. Remind yourself that we each work extremely hard in building ourselves physically, emotionally, and most of all, mentally. We, including yourself, are here on this forum for knowledge and guidance. Do not post ASKING where to get any compound legal or illegal. This is for your protection as well as the rest of the community. This is to avoid …
Please I don’t want to ban anyone but you can’t just jump in and do whatever you want we have rules for good reasons @Jusblair17

Back