Flash⚡️Labs Post Lockdown TRANSFORMATION CONTEST!

johnjuanb1

Rep Platinum Pharmaceuticals
Rep
VIP
FLASH LABS TRANSFORMATION CONTEST:
The COVID-19 Lockdown has most of us carrying around the skinny fat look after so long without gyms being open.
DR. FLASH wants to do an 8 week transformation contest to motivate all UGM members to put on muscle and drop the body fat caused by the closure of gyms and the stress of everything that’s been going on since March.
  • 1st Prize is $300 in FLASH LABS gear
  • 2nd Prize is $250 in FLASH LABS gear
  • 3rd Prize is $200 in FLASH LABS gear
    (You can get product except parabolan or HGH)
    RULES:
  • all UGM members can enter
  • this is an 8 week transformation contest
  • you must post a before picture holding a sheet of paper that says FLASH BEFORE PIC TRANSFORMATION CONTEST with the date on it
  • you must post weekly updates pictures
  • at the end of 8 weeks post your final transformation picture that says FLASH FINAL 8 WEEK PIC with the date on it
  • post up your diets, workout routines, everything you’re experiencing as the contest is going to help motivate each other
  • some guys will gain weight.
    Some will lose weight.
    Whatever’s clever.
    We will be judging it based on the best total transformation/the best lean and mean look.
    UGM MEMBERS will choose the winners by voting in a final poll with all entries names listed. That’s right, you guys choose the winners.
    If you are interested in joining the FLASH⚡️LABS TRANSFORMATION CONTEST post in this thread that you want to enter and start posting up your BEFORE PICS.
    Good luck to all who enter!!!

Last edited:
Thank you very much!
Should this thread be added to the promo section for more exposure? I figured I’d put it here and maybe you could help move it to the best place to get maximum entries. It would be fun to have a ton of entries. Thank you BigMurph!

@johnjuanb1do you want the routine and meals on a separate post or in this ine my friend…just caMe back from running in the park doing my calisthenics

Probably won’t win as I’m going to be in pct but hell it be great way to see how body changes during that will post pic tomorrow morning

Let’s get some entries in here guys! Top 3 win FREE gear: $300, $250, and $200 in FLASH LABS AAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back