Free Cycle/Logger Contest

UnicornLabz

BANNED- DO NOT USE
View attachment 15061

View attachment 15062

We are looking for one experienced member to run either a Test/Tren or Test/Deca log for us. You will receive a 20ml of each and all you have to do is log your experience in terms of quality, results, etc.

We want you to respond to this thread for why you feel you would be a good fit. Include lifting age (experience), goals, current diet etc. A current physique pic will elevate your chance of being selected.

We will choose one lucky UG member by this Saturday the 28th. Your deadline is Friday at midnight PST.

Who’s in?
Forum Sponsor [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in. Currently on a test/decca cruise. Decca is for the joints. I’m 42 years old and the old joints have had a rough go. I’ll know if the decca is good right away. Here is what I currently look like.

I’m a 41 year old semi retired power lifter with elite numbers in 198 and 220 wt class, almost 2 years out of left total hip replacement with a comeback on my mind into the world of push/pull rather than full power. Looking to pull over 600 with a fake hip and total over 1000 with 2 lifts. Been training since I was 13, started competing in full power in my late teens, competing both raw and equipped. I’m not big on posting photos of a 216 lb bowl of mashed potatoes, but I will later tonight or tomorrow AM

That schedule sucks. That’s awesome about your wife. Something you can both be passionate about.

Rubbing one out and sex is definitely part of the daily routine. Today after work the wife put on a sexy ass yellow stringy one piece and let me do whatever I wanted. Had to go for the back door. What a treat!!! I washed the dishes for her after that hahaha. I’m such a pig!!

Back