Getting my arimidex dosage for cycle

Naw but taurine is good for cns I used to take it when I was on rad for back pumps

Fuck man that sounds like a handful and on cycle shit is just hectic. Hopefully you didn’t get the other girl pregnant lol don’t need that mess unless you want it. Hope everything gets better man take that AI n see if it helps a bit

Well the one who is pregnant says it isn’t mine I moved on my current gf saw who she is with and knew guy so called and told him to get test cause she has slept with me turns out this dude was right after me not the fiancé she was with so now I actually believe it isn’t mine but who knows just crazy shit the current gf has no tubes so no pregnancy there but I will say if this chick got pregnant bh guy right after me that would be 10th time thts happened. I May start fertility business cuck for kids I fuck your lady you get her pregnant

You dodged a bullet bro you don’t need that bullshit. She gotta be pretty hot if you’re nutting in her like that and since she’s had so many scares lmao or have some good cat. As long as the gf isn’t bitching about you doing it shit you’re good then, that’s usually the problem they start shit with you if they find out you’ve been fucking around.

Man fuck it start the business I’m charging a couple thousand then might be on to something lol

And bro you gotta strap up if you’re gonna be around I already know you know that Or stay with a plan b pill. Be safe big guy

She is to me one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met. And i nut in every chick I get with

I physically can’t pull out I don’t have it in me. I say I will and if they ask I tell yeah pulled out after I finished of course the chick knew this and she wanted another kid and I knew that we had talked about it what would happen if a there was a kid

Back