High dose Testosterone

@John

I run 20-25mg (depending on source) ED for any cycle, and I especially feel like it shines real bright if you like low dose cycles like myself. I’d rather run test at 350mg/wk with some some proviron for 16 weeks then 500mg alone for say 12 weeks. The boost in free T definitely let’s you get away with lower doses.

So I love it too.

It’s a beautiful thing, learning, and I haven’t been at it that long(feb.2015) and I have only been on here about 15 months, but most of what I know was learned here in those 15 months.

Online communities are definitely a great asset @John, I had learned a lot myself from a few older guys on the ology boards awhile back. That’s where I was introduced to TRT and a few guys who knew their shit helped me dial in a protocol. I ended up leaving that board because a source there screwed me (their TRT clinic sponsor) and the admins/mods banned me for exposing the situation. Scouring a few other boards had helped me learn the basics of cycles too, but of course there is a lot of bullshit out there too online as we know.

Back