How does your ingredients compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripgut

VIP
How does your cycle support ingredients compare?
IMG_20240625_202819978

Universals Animal pak and even cuts if dieting are great. I’ve used them for years and its very convenient using the paks. Like vitamins is 8 big ass tabs in a single pack. You’re definitely getting what you pay for there. Much easier then opening 10 pill bottles lol.

Last edited:
All right damn it you’re lucky I need to go hit the gym and go do some 200 lb side laterals… So I’ll talk my shit later tonight… Shoulders today arms tomorrow shit talking tonight… Y’all better be eating dammit…

You really wan to get those side delts hit the lower half of movement aka swings with some really heavy dbs but not so heavy you aren’t actually controlling it. I do 60’s for sets of 20 then do the top half with like 10
S man it will get them to grow. Was doing these after watching Jon meadows before the science of loaded partials in the stretched position being great for hypertrophy.

Dirtnasty said:
Was doing these after watching Jon meadows before the science of loaded partials in the stretched position being great for hypertrophy.
I seen the same thing.

“I do 60’s for sets of 20 then do the top half with like 10”

Same here only my 60’s are waaay less!

I like banded YTW’s with full range of motion…then take a step or two back from anchor point and do lower half for partials… take a step or two back in and do top half partials.

I do 8-10 for each movement then step back for 8-10 then step back closer for 8-10. It makes for a big giant set and I usually only do 2 sometimes 3…. They will tax the crap out of delts and seriously pump some blood in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back