How to increase my recovery rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the big problem ghb is no longer legal so now whoever makes it might try to pass off another compound that isn’t ghb its actually a pro-drug version that turns into ghb in your body.
If you can actually find someone who actually has real ghb then it depends on how pure it is and its dangerous because it puts you in to a medically induced coma.
I would be ecstatic if I could get some real ghb to use before sleep but I would have to meet a chemist personally and trust him to make it for me when we used to use ghb it was a half a cap to a cap depending upon how long you wanted to sleep.
I would recommend extreme caution if you plan on using anything that someone calls ghb.

Understand that I understand the other is glb I think.edit it’s gbl

Last edited:
Understand that. I always new of ghb from party scene didn’t know it had actually benefits for weight lifters

You could take a half a cap after working out and sleep for about 3hrs and go write back into the gym and hit it again and take another half a cap and do the same the next day. It would allow you to recover instantly it was honestly amazing and they would say it had Anabolic effects but im not sure how much I believe that part.

That’s honestly what I believe if you check out gbl you will see what it actually is but it does turn into ghb in the body but its probably going to hurt you worse than help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back