I’m Starting Glutathione (GSH)

I know a ton of trt clinics prescribe 1ml (200mg) a day. I have been doing half that. I’ve also tried both subQ and IM. Im liking the IM, zero irritation. SubQ I get red and itchy as fuck around the injection site. Great stuff though.

Cluster said:
By the way man does this stuff protect the liver
Read my first post on this thread brother there’s a whole bunch of benefits to include liver support.

Good morning my real “home boy”

My mom still stays in contact with the our folks down your way. My great grandfather and great grandma migrated north during ww2 for work in the factories making war machinery. My grandma was a little girl. Somehow they ended up back down in your area (benton) and my grandma married my grandpa… they all ended back up in the Detroit metro area. Grandpa left grandma and moved back to benton when my ma was a little girl.

Wow its good to keep up with all that most dont know anything past their parents. Im 3rd generation Norwegian transplant great grandad came over on a boat landed in Louisiana and used another boys papers that had died on the trip we made it to the area we are now and seems like everyone had a grocery store and i became a poultry farmer for 22 years now

My grandpa used to grow some righteous weed down there.

He was into all kinds of “things”. Had a still and sold shine… he would sell fish he caught out of ky lake.

Per my grandma he would do everything but WORK a regular job. Hahaha

They have some corporate chicken plants around here…purdue being one of the biggest. Our state governor and long time politician was beverley purdue… go figure.

Them the hog mafia and the tobacco mafia are big in nc.

Back