I’m Starting Glutathione (GSH)

Do you feel better that’s the key can you feel it? Do you feel lighter ? more energetic? Crazy ? If it keeps my kidneys and liver happy I will be happy

I had great renal values come back on my labs…doc was happy.

I feel less sore/fatigued…I don’t feel the old man aches and pains nearly as much.

That’s the only thing I added/changed so I’m thinking that’s got to be it.

If it gets rid of the old man aches I’m sold all ready. I might not be as ancient as you guys but my body has had some miles put on her. Burned the candle at both ends. In the good way and not good way. I feel like I stiff ‘ arthritis and inflammation. .

I am as soon as lands. Just what I need is another habit lol but if it does some good, worth it wanna start hgh back but not ready yet I can shore nuff tell it’s gone. Felt so much better slept better hands stayed numb but they do that now assuming from mechanic work all these years

Outlawthing said:
mechanic work all these years
Yep. Me too… framing hammers and wrenching for over 20 years…still waking me up in the middle of the night.

hi Poppy, how is it going with this Glutathione ? Any benefits your can see / feel ?

I made some research and looks like there are not scientific evidence of any benefit

Yes. My overall health and well-being is noticeable.

I just feel better.

I will add that I’m a skeptic with most of this stuff so I don’t say that lightly.

Last edited:
Angelo_47 said:
I made some research and looks like there are not scientific evidence of any benefit
Benefit to what? There is ample research for liver health, lipid profile, cellular health, immune system response, reduction of oxidative stress, And low levels are being shown to be a common thread amongst severe covid -19 cases.

Use the magnifying glass at the top of the page and type “glutathione”. There’s at least a half dozen post here with articles from credible sources.

Poppy do you notice a little red/ irritation after administration? I just started GSH again and noticed it. It’s nothing crazy but more than let’s say HCG with zero irritation. I believe it’s sulfur based so maybe that’s what causes it?

20220106_173832

Got mine in @Poppy how much we runnin?

By the way man does this stuff protect the liver it seems like big murph use to go on and on about the benifits honestly i dont know what all its good for just know its good for you. I’ll probably read up on it tonight

Back