Insulin,Humalog worth trying?

I have also wondered and asked individuals in the past if they noticed after using insulin if they noticed any insulin resistance effects. No one was able to answer me adequately because of the lack of knowledge of recognizing insulin resistance or they had not even thought of it.

Intermittent fasting and nutrient timing is the most responsible way in my opinion to trigger an insulin response naturally.

Last edited:
@KodiakGrrl, I think I have tons of gains left to make with a 3500+ calorie diet, test and other gear. I’ll definitely look into intermittent fasting though.
Love these freaking posts, I’m learning so much.
Thanks.

There are several versions. The most popular is a 16 hour fasting window with an 8 hour feeding window in a 24 hour period. When intermittent fasting it is important to get all of your daily calories in the feeding window.

There are many purposed health benefits to intermittent fasting and fasting in general. Since you are in the medical field you are probably already aware.

I am doing a reset right now… i hit a 4 month plateau on my 3500 cal diet… took everything back down to scratch reset my insulin response and now I m stripping fat off faster than you can blink an eye while maintaining strength … granted I m not body building though … still works and makes you more efficient with the food you do take in

Honestly, I’m not super familiar with fasting in the bb world. I’m definitely doing some research on it however.

Back