Knots in the muscle from using gear

Sus250 and tren, 1cc each three times a week, it’s oil, and it’s not infection it’s definitely from the injection. I haven’t ran gear in about five years I don’t remember the knots being this bad. I’m trying to rotate. Glute glute shoulder shoulder, it’s high quality stuff I’m already seeing gains.

I’m rotating glute glute shoulder shoulder, I good buddy of mine refereed me to the site said he uses it. I haven’t asked him yet if he’s getting knots too. It’s sus250 and trenace, fantastic gains real quick

I’m pretty sure it’s pretty common for people to get pip from sus. If that is the case then you’d have to switch ester’s to avoid it or just keep running it. It’s also not uncommon for people to get pip from tren either

I did tren base I. Shoulder and it wAs a no go for three days. Of course that was first thing I shot I to front delt

Just my 2 cents, but this is my experience.
I was getting my gear from a source, no probs.
I got a batch that they “insisted” had the same base but I started dealing with the same probs as yours.
Switched suppliers (vetted on here of course) and no probs once again.
I never questioned that the batch I had was bogus just the base. It may have been a me thing but that supplier is gone from here now. Just telling you what happened to me. Supplier never offered to exchanged the gear either , insisted it was fine. Maybe yes but not for me.

What size pins are you pinning with? Only time I have ever knotted up I tried using 27g 1/2" and I was getting deep enough into the muscle. Throw up an intro and let the community get to know you.

Intro brother!!! Height weight age gains goals experience etc.

I never got knots but I was getting pip that would last a few days from some gear. I would heat up water to about coffee temp let heat sit in it for three minutes ish and started micro dosing. Split up my weekly amounts into 7 days instead of three. It helped. Got that info from the great fellas on here btw.

If it’s that bad get some different gear from a different sponsor it prob is good only way to know Is test it with roid test but Some gear bothers me some don’t find one that works for you with out the pain, the no pain no gain thing Or being macho don’t fly what good is gear if you can’t sit down or actually work out cause it hurts

Since you haven’t been poking for years and years. Supposing carrier is good for you. Some people have problems with some oils. Everything else is good to go. It could be pressure from 25 to 27 g pin. Have to push slow. I get “knots” from trying to push fast, inadvertently flexing muscle or cramping up and losing my focus. I have and really continue to use 22-23 g 1-1 1/2. The delts get touchy after a couple years as well. I used to be able to put 2, even 3 cc in each. Now, 1-11/2. Also, in my opinion, mixing different compounds especially if they are long and short or like gso and Mct in same syringe seems to hurt me more. I and others use to mix everything for the week in one vial! Now, I don’t do test cyp, EQ, Npp in one syringe.

Back