Let’s go ! We have TD

Your absolutely right. There are plenty of guys out there using gear with no change. Only difference between dedicated natural guys and dedicated guys on gear is that we recover quicker and grow a bit bigger. Also I believe with the right gear for the individual, cause we are all different, we get a mental edge. Had an old sponsor tell me once. It’s like adding gas to a fire. You still need the wood and the flame. Without those it makes no difference

Thanks @EF9kid . Yea I can’t wait to run it next month if all goes as planned . Going in tomorrow to donate blood . See my doc feb 1st then it’s go time !!!

Last edited:
I like to run my stuff low so I’ll be going with total per week
Test e 225mg , tren a 150mg, mast e 420mg for 8 weeks last 4 weeks take out the tren and add in winny . I’ll be pinning 3x week mwf

Yeah this will be my first ever cut and I’ll have a actual coach hopefully if things go right . The owner of my local supplement store has seen my progress throughout the years and he wants to coach me on this next one he’s jacked and has been competing for some time. So will see . I’ve received all my knowledge from pretty much him myself doing online research and from everyone here so either way this run should be looking fun !

Back