Looking for opinions on a few sources I'd like to try

Yeah we got some great sources here. As you’ll see alot of members here are on other boards too. We do things a little different around here. Members always come first and our sources do a great job. We dont take just anyone. We actually had someone a couple days ago try to sponsor and after @Bigmurph checked them out we decided against it. Too many sketchy reviews recently and wouldnt be in the members best interest to allow that here.

Last edited:
@josh first try making an introduction in the intro section and getting to know the community and let us eat to know you before just coming out and asking for sources and opinions. Also none of them are here and there are plenty of good ones here to choose from. Be active and make good posts and then once you have enough post count you’ll be able to see them. Welcome to ugm.

New to ugm, and not sure how to navigate enough yet to find a good source. Any help would be appreciated!

I have used UG.freak before. Para pharma is good gear . I think they carry dragon now to. There T/A is slow as hell. It takes about a 3-4 weeks. I know the screening process on here is good for sources . Pharmacon is always good as long as it’s from the site listed on here . If sources are selling other people’s UGL brand or pharma grade you have to do a lot of research because counterfeiting gear is as big a business as getting real gear.

Just to provide an answer. The freak has been fine for years but to get Para, I believe its still coming internationally. Too many good domestics right here to chance it anymore, for me. Ug freak has a domestic line I believe now
Looked expensive and limited and unproven. I still go over to a few and do some checking and less posting…no posting. Just to be able to know what your talking about and be able to say with 100% confidence that UGM is stocked! Even have kodiak if you have to have to have a long time well known star. Sometimes it matters on your payment preference. srcs will work with you on that here as well. Believe me , none of the muscle that responded to you are or need to be homers.

My personal experience with @KodiakGrrl she is top shelf for sure and she pulls no punches when it comes to the quality of the product or the integrity she holds herself to.

I have used several verified sources listed here in my short tenure and have not been disappointed yet.

Last edited:
No need to go to any other boards. So many great sources and wise brothers and sisters here. That are glad to help. And point you in the right direction.

Back