Message from FLASH LABS

Will do. I’ll try again this evening. Will likely try to do a smaller dollar amount. It’s possible the system didn’t appreciate a $600 bank transfer right off the bat, since most of my person-to-person transactions are generally less than $100.

Wouldn’t be surprised, at all.

Was going to place an order on Sunday using said bitcoin, but no dice. Sent the $$ to a buddy with a crypto wallet instead, but the BC won’t be available for up to 10 business days.

Looks like I’ll have to keep an eye out for the next Flash sale 🤘

My only issue with cash app is they took ky account away cause they said I was using it for illegal activities based on use pattern. Did not like getting called out like that I learned to always keep some money in account and not to buy the other illegal things I was buying multiple times a week

This is what I can’t figure out. When using bitcoin you are sending to a wallet. How would anyone know that wallet was used for illegal activities? You could send me bitcoin now to my private bitcoin wallet and I could use it to send you a prostitute that looks like Ms. Venezuela with her big beautiful butt, or I could use the bitcoin to shave my cats empty nut sack. Unless a particular bitcoin wallet is flagged somehow because it was setup in a popo bust, how could they know?
“Use patterns,” like every Thursday you buy an 8-ball? I just don’t get it. I think banks in general will do anything to keep your money in their bank because they invest it and profit off it. They want to keep it as liquidity for their own use.

I have coinbase but the fees on day trading were very high. I now use binanceUS. I also have bittrex which is cheaper than coinbase but binanceUS is the best of the three. Currently, it’s free to trade bitcoin. BinanceUS did give me crap for awhile until I jumped through all the necessary hoops to prove I was actually me, due to the new KYC(know your customer) laws. I blew them up on Twitter until they helped me. Tweeting negative things gets their attention fast!
The best way to go is buy your bitcoins, buy an external wallet that only you can access like nano ledger x, send the bitcoins to your wallet, and then send your bitcoins wherever you want. This way you can never be accused of sending bitcoin to nefarious sources.

Example…. I got in bed at 8:09 went to flash site, added 4 bags of var, tren, eq. Checked out and sent him $$bitcoin to his wallet address that you copy and paste and was done by 8:13 and he got the bc within hour and was 🛳️ out next day.

4 min man. Didn’t have to drive to Walmart or anywhere.

I will say that it is a bit intimidating the first two times that you do it but after that, it’s a breeze

Bittrex is great. Coinbase is easy, but expensive. Binance–gotta worry about its solvency. Check your terms and be sure you own your coins and that Binance can’t do what it wants with them.

It does worry me that CZ is Chinese. Don’t want to get Shanghai’d. But the no trading fees on bitcoin got my greedy side going. 😀
I was spending a fortune on fees elsewhere.
I’m just hoping we get a big crash soon so I can load up on shit coins. If that happens I’ll most likely move everything to a nano ledger x.

Back