Message from Flash

robert eggers patience GIF

I’ve had Flash touchdown anywhere from 4 days to two weeks. But it always touches down. I’ve never had to complain or reorder or any kind of bullshit. And the gear is always legit. But I’m also a patient man and I don’t expect him to operate like Amazon.

I just wanted to say, I used Flash and was impressed. He had good communication throughout. I was probably aggravating, but they helped me through the issues and everything went smoothly. Thanks for putting up with me ya’ll!

@johnjuanb1
Purely out of curiosity (since we’re already on the subject), how much time should pass before it is considered appropriate to submit a ticket? This is only my second order with flash, so I’m still learning the ropes. Ordered Sunday evening, order status reflects as “completed” since Monday, but I couldn’t quite recall from my last order if the status changes once tracking is provided, or if it’s just a matter of watching out for a new ticket with the tracking #. Bear with me, not in a rush, just looking for some education. Thanks in advance

Back