Message from FLASH ⚡️

Right. No touchdown? Chalk it up to a lost expense and move on. You will only create more problems for yourself and potentially the sponsor by doing anything else. If you average that lost expense with touchdowns, the incremental cost is meaningless, as if the Test Prop were $60/vial as opposed to $40. Nothing to look at here. Move along.

I consider myself lucky. Some of us remember the days of counterfeit, fake, guys taking the tops off and filling it with oil from the kitchen…i can go on and on. You had to inspect the top, I’m talking the flip off. A 22g can go through the plastic…or the vials with just that little piece of aluminum!!!
Fake Goldline, steris, Organon, but there was no delivery…really. Unless you met someone that was vacation going back to Spain! I’ve bought open stuff from “friends”
…leftovers!!! I was a bit lucky obviously that I was a good PL and got withe right crowd. But even they didn’t know sometimes.

So you had it EASY!!! I was about 2 hours from either Nogales or Rocky point…we used to do about 5cc laurabolin, 2 deca, Brovel 5cc each(2 of us). Maybe brought back sten, deposterona, stenox a couple times. I actually liked sten and stenox(halo). For everyone that thinks halo is not for gains like a DBol ,“just a hardener” 25mg a day would get me strong!! I do not recommend any of this!!! This is the only time I feel TEST Flu is accepted :roll_eyes: We used to go have a couple shots of tequila, Only time I ever drank. But, Id use the Nubain because it was an anti catabolic…yeh thanks Duchaine. So, I was no angel. I hate alcohol, so 3 shots and we get across fine but id stop in Tucson and puke from the amount of gear probably. Those were the days. I was PL mostly at that time, so as much test and deca as possible! Then later came the “pet products” and Intervet, Troy(from Austrailia)?? I guess they do in the last 20 years, But, I always wondered why Guys wouldn’t go to Mexico, and prep for the last 8 -10 weeks. Local, Regional guys. There was no Gyms at that time but you could eat fish, shrimp, Dog, Cat, and pay 175 rent for 3 guys. All the diseases and girls you wanted…I mean perfect for bbing.

The crazy things we do in our youth. Haha 😂
Mexico was fun right up until federallies put a gun to my head, threatened to plant a kilo of coke on me, plant a gun used in murders on me and release my ID to the press. I do miss Adolitas. Best looking women on the planet for $60 plus $13 for the room, 😀

Back