N.P.P and EQ, why or why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsween94

So it’s common for people to stack tren and eq because they have good synergy together and it clashes with deca but what about NPP? Can you stack it and it being a fast acting ester and equipoise being a slow acting will it still interfere? Or is there no difference because essentially NPP and deca are the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nandrolone is nandrolone just depends on the ester attached.

Im not exactly sure what you are asking but I would not recommend 2 nor 19 compounds in one cycle especially when tren is involved.

If you’re looking to run eq run eq if you want to run npp run npp but you can stack them but why unless you are planning a 20wk cycle and you will be shutdown hard by any nor19 compound basically around 3 months to a year depending upon the ester and how fast your body can recover.

I don’t believe a long or short ester will affect another long or short ester while running it, and two 19Nors aren’t neccessary together,especially since tren doesn’t need to be mixed with much that’s how I feel anyways

Ha ha you guys are talking, about mast and tren, like you two brought it up, enjoy your mast n tren

I wasn’t far off yours with the long ester numbers, I believe I kept test at 400 week,tren when I use it is always between 200-300 per week, mast woulda been around 500-600 though

And the last time I ran those 3, I wasn’t even using proviron yet, so it’s been awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back