N.P.P and EQ, why or why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never even heard of proviron till I got here, its been a blessing

Been off for 3 weeks ran out. Wanted to see how
Yk 11 did in place of it and also knew I had mast coming. So figure I’ll reup in about two months

Last edited:
With that combo the strength gains from tbol would be amazing and that will transfer into mass as long as you feed it of course.
The var would do the same thing but since the cycle is so androgenic I would stick with the androgens and cut up tight its not for mass maybe the long ester version.

NPP at same dose as Test?

I get confused, because a lot say to run NPP half of what Test is. And then you see the blend where they’re all same dose.

As long as you can control your estrogen and progesterone you can run them the same but if you’re running decca I would stick with running half of your testosterone.
This cycle is going to be run as a cutting cycle with the 3 and the right diet.

I love it. I also add primobolan for the trifecta

@Bigmurph So, I was going to run Test C at 600 and NPP at 300 per week. But, you’re saying as long as I’m good with my AI and Caber, then I can run them both at 600??

I’ve been told that you can get by just as well by only pinning NPP 3x/week versus eod. Thoughts on that??

I also have Mast P available and am now thinking of just running all three together based on it coming in a very common mix blend already. I have run Mast P at 600/wk before and did great, so I guess all three at 600/wk could work.

I’m trying to get away this time around from pinning eod and just pin them mon/wed/fri.

If I was going to run all 3 I would only run 300-400mg a week of each is plenty.
450mgs of npp is a good amount I haven’t gone over that much.
If you wanted to run test at 600mg and npp at 450mg no problem you just know that you are going to deal with side effects at that level.
Adding mast or proviron has its advantages adding to the androgenic side of the cycle.

Pinning a propionate ester eod definitely but a phenylpropionate ester mon wed fri is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back