OneQ Long and localized fat loss

I just picked up some last month. Waiting for my metformin and T4 to come in so I can combo that shit for super fat loss. Can’t wait to try it!!!

Last edited:
Yes I would think depending on fat %. I would still pin in harder to lose areas like side handles and such around midsection. No idea about organ growth. I’ll know more in a couple years I guess lol

Ive done 4 weeks with long. Did it I. M., After couple days will restock for 4 months worth, and will do all of it subq, lets see this magic

@Rusty Yes. I recommend the extended release version that way you only have to dose 1x or 2x per day.

A lot of people recommend starting with a low dose (500mg) or matching it to your carb consumption. I see no need for that — the drug is incredibly safe and has a shit ton of benefits for lifters and physique athletes.

I dose 2g per day (1000mg in morning then 1000mg before bed). A simpler protocol would simply be 1000mg in the morning.

A word of note tho: most people have an adjustment period (2 weeks) when using the drug. During that period there could be side effects like constipation or loose stool. After this period, you’re good. The only notable side effect I’ve experienced outside that adjustment period is high stomach acidity. I keep some pepto bismol and tums around if I feel too queasy.

Last edited:
Back