predictions? your thoughts.

Ldog

Regular
Rep
Veteran
ok guys...around 3 weeks left for the election.

What's the prediction? Trump or Harris?

My prediction is that Harris wins by a larger margin than what all the pollsters imagined.

I do think that a foreign adversary is going to try and cause some conflict.

Based on Biden admin statement that they will go to war with Iran if they try to assassinate Trump (like netanyahu told them to) I think theyre planning on getting rid of him. On the other side Trumps lost a lot of support being too pro Israel. Look at the guy that just tried to get in and kill him in california a couple days ago. Wasnt charged by fbi and let go on a 5k bail.

This is gonna be a tough call. I supported Trump until he started bobbing all over Israels **** for money. Harris will f shit up so bad but within those 4 years dems can make sure another uniparty member runs on republican side.

Based on Biden admin statement that they will go to war with Iran if they try to assassinate Trump (like netanyahu told them to) I think theyre planning on getting rid of him. On the other side Trumps lost a lot of support being too pro Israel. Look at the guy that just tried to get in and kill him in california a couple days ago. Wasnt charged by fbi and let go on a 5k bail.

This is gonna be a tough call. I supported Trump until he started bobbing all over Israels **** for money. Harris will f shit up so bad but within those 4 years dems can make sure another uniparty member runs on republican side.
Yep......there will be numerous legal battles over this vote and that vote.

Might just go buy a small place in Bimini and get the hell out of here for good. Still the greatest country in the world (Yes, we have a lot of issues), but politics are all over the place and I’m really really tired.

Plus, if I have to deal with Hurricanes every other week, I might as well live in a grass thatch house that I can take down and put back up each time one blows through.

Might just go buy a small place in Bimini and get the hell out of here for good. Still the greatest country in the world (Yes, we have a lot of issues), but politics are all over the place and I’m really really tired.

Plus, if I have to deal with Hurricanes every other week, I might as well live in a grass thatch house that I can take down and put back up each time one blows through.
See ya bye.

Back