Progress over the last 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyT

So I don’t normally put myself out there much but I’m gonna try to switch things up and take myself out of my comfort zone. I did my intro back in October I believe. I had just gotten home after a couple years upstate and was eager to get back into it and hit a real gym and dial in my diet. Since then I focused mainly on putting muscle back on. It was a bulk but nothing crazy. Didn’t keep track of my diet much just made sure I ate 5 meals a day with roughly 50 grams P each meal. Compounds used were Test Tren EQ Anadrol for a couple weeks. Now that it’s heating up I’m getting ready to cut. Gonna obviously adjust my diet and compounds but training will remain the same… I still have to go over the diet and plan it out though. I entered the contest Someone is putting on. I don’t expect to place well but the incentive is great so why not try. Maybe it will push me to a level I’ve yet to reach. Diet is always a struggle and I hate it but necessary. Maybe I’ll do a log not sure yet. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
You look great.

Maintaining a log would be outstanding. Apparently you’re not afraid to put in the work. I personally would love to read about it.

Your looking good brother keep hitting it and im really glad that you’re dedicated to a good diet but counting your macros will really get you to your goal.

We run member of the month contest might not be as big as others but its a great prize and easy contest
14857_2.png
Member of the Month June Sponsored by Ashop.in Sponsor - Ashop
Here we go again brothers and sisters the Member of the Month Contest for June 2021 sponsored by Ashop.in will be judged on [7936-logo-125x125] The contest will be judged on how many NEW TOPICS a member created in the month of June. Plus an Active Updated Members Log will be a big part of winning this amazing prize $500 in store credit at Ashop.in
crazy_face
money_mouth_face
exploding_head
partying_face
sunglasses
WOW. These New Topics must be informative topics, articles, studies and r…

Yea me either. Never actually counted macros or anything. Cutting hard was never my thing I would always just cut back on carbs and shit food to lean out. Been looking at different approaches. One method is take 10-20% off of your maintenance calories. Also heard just drop em by 500-700 daily. Idk I’m open to suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back