Requirements for HCG to get nuts back up

You can make it as strong or week as needed. For me I have a 5000 Iu kit 2 ml backwater. 250x 2 a week for 10 weeks is 5000 Iu so 2ml ÷20 =.10 so on my 1ml insulin syringe which is in 100 units I do 10 units which is 250.

Yes, I will have to check the volume later. I greatly appreciate this. Reconstitution formulas online are scarce and I just wasn’t comprehending the few examples given.

Last edited:
So, once I switch to TRT, will once a week of about 250IU, or should it be twice a week, and/or is it personal preference on HCG period??

I have 2 teens and snipped, but if it makes sense to do the HCG shots, I surely will.

On cruise you can do 300iu twice a week and see how you feel. Most doctors prescribe this for TRT patients. I’m on 500mg a week and through my contacts recommended 500iu .5mg twice a week. Then told me to adjust from there. So far it’s been working for me. Have to go with what works. I am also taking .25mg Adex every other day. I gotta tell you. I like it a lot so far. It’s pretty fucking amazing to me.

My try dose is 200 a week.But I experimented with almost all the gear in a 20 year span.i get checked every 6 months which I usually add stuff.im gonna do500ius twice a week.

Ok, the kit is a 5,000 iu powder vial & 1ml amp of bac. water. I want to use 250iu, twice a week, for 10 weeks, so 20 doses total.

Last edited:
Back