Sale Continues

IMG_20221214_175910306~2

Code:
                   GC MADE

Good news I heard back from Hockey48 from my Proton
Bad news is…

“No…we will pass.
In the future, never send an email with “Gear List” in the subject line.”

So for the dudes who are close to having 500 posts. And are thinking about using this " gear" church sponsor"
Don’t put gear list in subject line for the “gear church”
I guess I missed that memo. On the proton secure email directions.

409 posts to go. (Or not)

SMFH

Not starting a pissing match.

It’s the prerogative of the vendor to require whatever they deem necessary to do commerce.

@Ldog and his band of merry pranksters run a pretty good establishment with quality products. Kinda that mom n pop feel which I prefer.

Please don’t be discouraged.

Similarly to what @Poppy is saying. An exchange of goods is completely in the hands of the two parties, as are the terms of their exchange. The post count has been 500 since I became a member here I think.

Maybe actually join the discussions regularly, start a log, really anything other than posting in a sponsors thread saying you don’t like their terms of service.

Consider it a perk of actually being involved on UGM.

We look forward to your more active participation and continued respect of the sponsors.

Current Sale

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email…same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email…it will not get answered…get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

Sorry to cause a ruckus over this 500 post rule with said vendor. I was pissed off as I had waited 2 years to finally get baptized by the Church of G. I wish I had the original email saying I needed to be a member for a year. Which is why I posted a question in their forum. To get clarification and to let other dudes who may have wanted Church gear but now know there is a 1 year minimum and 500 posts. I meant no disrespect only clarification.

Their games Their rules.

Rock On LDog.

I’ll go back to keeping my side of the street clean.

Last edited:
Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email…same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email…it will not get answered…get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

Ldog said:
Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Ldog said:
Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Ldog said:
Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Ldog said:
Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Back