Second cycle thoughts

Naija7

Im starting a cycle of test and eq. I did a ton of research and consistently read that this was great second cycle. Also adding arimidex eod. Is there anything else you guys would add to this?

Definitely make sure that you don’t crash e2. There’s several cases where equipoise lowered estrogen. Not saying it will crash your e2 but with the ai in there you definitely need to keep an eye on it

You’d have to get bloods ran. That’s the only way of actually knowing what’s going inside you. Its impossible to give a definitive, one size fits all answer. If you’re feeling achy and fatigued then it’s a good sign e2 could be low but going by feel isn’t a good way to do things

I agree pro viron. Not Arimidex that much. Estrogen is responsible for a lot including and I just read this neurotransmitter like serotonin. I am lucky. I convert very small amounts. I always recommended guys not take the strong anti aromatases or suicide estrogen blockers until they get moon face or sore nipples, bloating. You tell if your honest that your are getting too bloated.

Zane you old school…best Ican put it. Oh and that means old too. Like I didn’t know the halftime entertainer old!!!

Most don’t know about the real facts of the ghb, I believe schedule 1 in 90 or 91? People have made it from GBL…but sounds like you knew the deal. unless you are a raver, I doubt it. It is a complement.

Im reaching that point on day three my face masks is a little snugger today than the day befor haha and nipples are hard as rocks. Going to try and wait a day

Don’t get me wrong, i like to hike hunt fish that’s my cardio, and I’m good at it, but to do it on purpose I wont do it

That’s how I feel I can at a few games of basketball and be winded but I enjoyed it running for running there’s no covering up what I’m doing. If I can escape into the race land with headphones on elliptical I sometimes can confuse me into thinking it’s alright

Back