Sup guys/girls 4ever stories about your best cycle

EF9kid

Army Veteran \Regular
Issaaa Thursday. Let me hear it, what was your best cycle & Y? Details/Dose/length. I want to gain knowledge, tired of the same cycles ever. Pros/Cons Gain/Cutting n Y

Did you did you feel while getting those gains? Did it fuck with you mentally or some. I am thinking on doing some similar next.

I was too young with already raging hormones at 27ish maybe 28. I was a raging ahole on that stuff.

It worked great but I just wasn’t mature enough.

I was destroying weights and personal relationships.

I was a hyper-responder to dbol… serious moon face…in fact my whole head was gigantic. Hahaha

That methyl t was not for me.

Freakiest look was Test e 350mg, Tren a 50mg, inj. yk11 30mg, 4iu hgh. That said i will probably never run yk11 again is that has never been tested no humans, or even animals for that matter.
Strongest Test, Deca, hgh, slin, anadrol,. Insane bloat developed gyno. This was my powerlfitng cycle

Last edited:
Test E NPP and proviron. HGH and hcg also while on cycle. Nice gains. Lean. Felt great personality wise. Think it was 500 test 300 NPP weekly. 50 proviron daily 500 iu hcg 3x week and HGH 1 iu nightly 5 days on 2 days off. I have only ran a few cycles so far so I don’t have much under my belt

Last edited:
Back