Test E is killing me

Afgvet

MARINE VET
Test E from srx is killing me no matter where I inject. There was somebody else who was having the same problem who made a thread asking “if it was always going to hurt this bad” ha. It’s not supposed to. I’m curious if he’s still having the same problem. I switch up injection spots but always the same result. Leaves a big bubble knot in the area I inject. Hurts like inject winstrol depot, but lingers longer. Any advice?

Update: Talked to srx about this last week when I returned home from traveling for the thanksgiving holiday, & long story short they are going to send me replacements. Really happy about this as I want to try their Tbol after this cycle. 6 weeks in will post reviewing the whole cycle I got from them in about 6 more weeks.

Last edited:
I’m having the same results bump in glute and sore… I’m using a 23 gauge 1", Sore for 3 days now. Next pin is tomorrow. Not sure i want to do the other side tomorrow as I’m sleeping on that side now.

I made a thread a whike ago asking about pip with Test P, and switching esters was the answer for me, though in your case you’re already using a large ester so I doubt it’d be helpful for you.

Something I haven’t seen asked yet is if you use a separate drawing and injection needles. You might be getting some gunk in there.

Last edited:
Back