Test E is killing me

23 and 25 1.5 and then inj with a 1" or 1/2" with the 25.

The 23g I only use to inject Bayer testoviron the rest are just to pull from vials. I don’t like using anything bigger than 23 because it usually destroys the stopper then I need to use a filtered needle to pull my shot.

Last edited:
I almost want to go back to 23 as sometimes the 25 seems to kind of catch when injecting. I thinks it’s the brand I use though Caue the bd 25 5:8 are smooth so will get the 1” version of those once I’m out of the Amazon shot I got

I’m actually thinking it’s the barrel and the plunger is the issue. But now that I know the med lab supply is as fast as they and it comes
From the best state in the union I’ll order from them

Right on I mean medical shit at great price and arrive quicker than they said it would. Not that I worry I always order well in advance

Obviously it’s either carrier oil or mistake on arc oart but they will make it right. GreT sponsor

Shit i reuse my barrels til the lettering comes off. I tried an actual medical supplier and there one use is literally one use. Tried using the same barrel on my next injection day and the plunger was disintegrating in my oil little black specks and shit floating around. Only get my pens from them now and my barrels from somewhere else where the plunger does not disintegrate if I choose to reuse

That’s horrible brother and if you continue that you will get an infection just a matter of time.

All of the plungers will dissolve into your shot depending upon what solvents and carrier is used in that vial.

Were about Harm Reduction please don’t anyone reuse anything its unsafe.

Back