Testosterone legality in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ags43z

Does anyone know if you can actually get test over the counter at pharmacies in Mexico without a prescription? I’ve seen articles and stuff saying you can but I’m wondering if this is actually a thing.

Not asking for sources or specific places to go just a general question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet there are a ton of counterfeit ones in Mexico.
Probably one of those things where it pays to know a local.

Last edited:
Yes. You can buy a lot at pharmacies in Mexico. There’s a huge counterfeit market and even tho it’s at a pharmacy, you have to be careful what you buy. It’s a little work and research on google. But you can get pretty much everything in Mexico. I get Tylenol 3, Xanax and Valium plus antibiotics. I take the Xanax sometimes when need sleep and have some bad Anxiety that I cannot Control. The Valium. Just when I really don’t want to give a fuck. I stay off the VA cycle for meds. They like to keep you drooling. So I tell them “I’m a happy motherfucker” because they will bandaid the fuck out of your problems. Sorry for the long answer sometimes I can’t stop. 😂

There are. It’s worth doing a bit of research. I know you can get some legit Provarion in Mexico. Stay away from boarder towns. And the inclusive places. You get a small town a few miles in Mexico and talk with the doc on duty. They will hook you up.

I figure if I can get some from a pharmacy that seems legit it’s better than asking random people at the gym and potentially getting ripped off. I will have to do my research to find something

Just remember. You carry the risk when you bring it to the states. It’s no joke. Not that getting it in the mail is any better. But with mail you can say “that’s not mine” customs don’t play. So know what you are looking into. That’s all. For me it’s different. That’s all I’m going to say. 😁

Yeah it seems pretty risky but I figured it’s probably a good way to get legitimate gear if you’re getting it from a real pharmacy

You can legally buy veterinary steroids without a prescription but no human grade steroids. Human pharmacies will sell you whatever you want but if the police catch you with human grade they’ll arrest you in order to get you to pay them a bribe.
You won’t find better AAS and HGH in Mexico than you have access to right here. Why risk it?

The problem is Mexico and “real pharmacy” is a contradiction in terms… to be honest, I feel safer with a known source than Mexican gear… just sayin.

All good points. I just don’t really know anyone who takes gear and I don’t want to approach random people about it. Either way it doesn’t seem worth the risk to go the México route

Not to tell you what to do, but if you look at the banners and click on the avatars on here. You have quite a few experienced members…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back