Testosterone legality in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve stumbled onto this forum a few times during my research and learned a lot which is why I decided to start posting and interacting

Ha ha dam it, I’m the wrong dude to be recommending life advice

Last edited:
Reactions: TBU
I think offering life advice isn’t a problem. But then again I am in the same boat as @John. Come to think of it. I can offer great life advice. Like I said. I can’t tell you what not to do…

Boss you are in a good place HERE read read read there are so many posts HERE. I think you will like it HERE stay active and I’m sure you can achieve your goals HERE you HERE what I’m saying

Last edited:
Getting it online through the mail seems just about as sketchy as from Mexico. And how do I know what the person is actually sending me is legit?

There are plenty of sponsors on here that are vetted and worth talking to for training and support. Look at categories and you’ll see a ton you can ask question to. If you’re not sure what you are getting into, then just read and absorb as much as you can and you will find your answers. I think this forum and all the sponsors are top notch. I have yet to have any problems and all are professionals at their job.

There’s kits you can buy. Search roid test. Spend some time in the categories and using the search. It’s pretty easy and you’ll get answers you are looking for.

There’s no shame in not wanting to take the risk either. There are pros and cons with everything, if the risks for you don’t outweigh the rewards, I’d steer clear of it all.

There is always risk involved it’s not legal you can get scammed if you don’t educate yourself and if you do it long enough you are gonna run into some kind of issue that’s life however. Make yourself at home and read here we can’t all be lying … or can we… as stated above get yourself a test kit test it then you Know it’s real you get out what you put in as with. All things

No, just that the compound is present. You’d have to send it to an actual lab that does chemical testing for that.
Just like all things you buy, there is a bit of faith that what is on the package is in the container. Wether it’s Oreos or gear, we are placing a bit of trust in people we are getting what they say we are.

Last edited:
Yep I’ve taken worse risk through the mail. Used to get my bi weekly shipMents from Cali a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back