Thoughts on Winstrol for performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GillyTheKid

If you used Winstrol please share what you think about it and what it has done for you as well as sides you experienced.

I would like to use it for explosive lifts in weightlifting and adding that extra punch in MMA

Injectable or oral ? You wanting something that will give you some extra power while staying lean? For fighting? I would think some kind of base with no ester so it would be in and out fast or halo for the aggression and strength you adding Winstrol on top of test or just by itself

I’m a fan. But getting older. Sides are too much. Dry out joints. Yes it does. My tendons felt like glass breaking when on it. Gave killer shrink wrapped look. I didn’t get massive strength gains. But I felt my endurance was much higher. Older it it now puts my dick in the dirt. And I cannot take the tendon pain. I made it a couple times jumping on deca. That helped lube up the joints. I loved it. Just getting older. @Optumpharma told me there’s a elixir you can drink to help. Maybe they can speak to it. As far as explosive and amped up? The power lifting community EVERYONE took Methyltestosterone. You want supper aggressiveness. Look that one up. I would want to run through brick walls on that. Not really a big muscle building ripping drug. But you heard of roid rage? This is the one. You feel invincible. Haven’t seen too many UGL have it. Some international places. But it’s a pure powerlifting drug.

Last edited:
@TBU Ah yes, the magic elixir. This has worked well with my pro athletes suffering joint issues and bone on bone issues all the way down to AAS users using Winstrol. Please use the following…This has wroked wonders and I stand behind this over MSM and Glucosamine.

5grams of collagen powder
5grams of gelatin powder

Please administer the above 2x daily once in the AM and another in the PM. Thank you!

I ordered what @Optumpharma recommended, the gelatin and collagen.

The Winstrol I can for sure deal. Feels like it does give me that extra explosive boost.

I don’t want to do halo or the harsher compounds. I’ll bring my own intensity with the edge of winstrol

Water on Winstrol is paramount. It does and will dry you out. If you drank a gallon a day before. Drink more. Include something with some potassium. Gatorade type drink. Bananas. You know those things. Make sure you drink low or no sugar Gatorade too. Me I split the dose. Morning then 2 hours before workout. (I PT around 1700) good luck. Let me know how the elixir goes as well.

Why I mix it 50/50. A little more bearable to drink and increases water intake along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back