Trained natural looking to go enchanced

Hi, so I’ve Finally found a forum that seems to be a real one! I’ve been training natural for almost 5 years 5.9 200 lbs. but I’m looking to take it to the next level and compete. I had recently purchased test en 300 off of topsteroidsonline who sent me a product from bioteq labs. And it turned out to be fake. So I’ve wanted a lot of money and time. Looking for any and all responses and to safe and trusted sources I could go to get my first cycle. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not a rep so i can’t say where to go but I can say I have used most and never a bad experience. Even when orders were wrong the guys AlwYs made it up and more around here

In that case, where would you recommend I purchase from ? I have to have it shipped to the u.s. I was looking to do a 12 week cycle 400 mg of test enanthate a week and maybe a bit of dianabol. I’m sure I’ll need arimidex and something for a pct. thank you very much ! If you or anyone thinks this is a bit aggressive for a first cycle please be sure to let me know. Trying to do as much with as little as possible!

Test only is typical first cycle I did 500 split twice weekly for mine. Also did 50mg of proviron a day w it h it. Not a mass build but just lets everything work bette

@BDraggonFyre just an fyi, we can’t say who or what to purchase from, that’s why peeps want your email. I say pick the domestic sponsors and you will be so thoroughly satiaifies you will never look back.

To get their info, click on avatar, yours right now is a green b, so go to their page, click on their avatar or reps avatar, click on it again and you should get contact info that way. Some have sites, some only do secured email… Proton mail, tuonta, etc. So you will need to get yourself one of those accounts, proton is free.

Back