Trained natural looking to go enchanced

Welcome. You have been directed to a solid sponsor… any of the ones that are here. You’re going to have to do the leg work yourself in picking one as we are not a marketplace and cannot act as such.

Read through their dedicated sponsor pages and make the call. Best of luck and welcome
To UGM.

Oh man bad news, my buddy n I went this morning at the new spot, we both seen deer in the vicinity of us, but neither of us was presented a good shot to take.

Last edited:
Thank you! And I found the sponsor list and just went with steroidify I’ve heard of them before ! But thank you for letting me know that! I was under some assumptions about what could not be said but I’m happy to hear it. So I know for sure!

Just want to give you heads up your going to have about a month to get yourself prepared for run. They are overseas. Great sponsor I’m waiting on gee packages right now but I timed it poorly and ran out of beloved proviron today

Hell yea gonna be great. Take the time you have to learn about the lifestyle. Almost all the info on line is anecdotal so find out what multiple sources Have to say about the information you’re looking for. Personally I find the research and cycle planning half the fun.

Back