Tren and anavar or winstrol. Libido

For me, tren alone gives me high libido,however, proviron helps with libido and if you really want to run a oral alongside a tren I’d use proviron it’s about the easiest oral in your liver

I am on the same cycle. And like @John said proviron is good for libido. But I am also using DBOL the first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle to give that extra boost in the gym. I am only using it on days I need it.

Tren is what can kill it to begin with but with the combination you usually don’t have issues since its a strong andro mix.
Anavar and winstrol both don’t aromatase so neither will hinder libido.

Depending upon your goals I would use tbol or anavar only because winny causes problems with joints and tendons.
Between tbol and var I would say if you want more size earlier than use tbol if you don’t mind with slower progress hit the var. Test it and make sure its legitimate. Roidtest everything all ugmuscle members get 20% off with code UGMUSCLE at checkout.

Good luck and good gains brother
Banned

Thanks buddy. I’m so stuck on the libido deal and estrogen because I just can’t get my fucking doses right. If I’m not tanking it I’m high

Taking an andro mix test/tren/mast alot of times most people don’t need an ai with the mix because it is so androgenic.
Of course everyone is different are you running an ai during your cycle from the beginning?

And you know what it’s funny you say that because I was thinking I don’t need it… because I’m not prone to the estrogen side effects.

My best advice is don’t use an ai until you do a blood test and your estrogen is high.
If you start to get gyno symptoms get on it and you should be ok if you’re not going to run an ai have aromasin instead of adex.
Nolvadex is a good thing to have also I myself don’t have issues taking it with a nor19 but supposedly it is supposed to effect negatively.

A huge difference

Adex is an ai that controls estrogen

Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor it gets rid of estrogen

That’s the simple version just search both compound names with the magnifying 🔎 and you will get everything ever written about either

Back