Understanding Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in looking at this chart and the numbers that correlate.
Where do elders here like to be with regard to their test levels and such

I’m 54 my levels 1/21

Test 799.41

free testo 25.48

Looking at past blood tests Ive been as high as 1271 and that was a bit too much, as I actually pulled a mellenial libtard “they” pronoun pussyboy dog walker out of his truck and onto the ground for giving me the finger and mouthing “fuck you” to me, as he made a u- turn without any directional or brakes before making the turn, Unfortunately for him he uturned into a stop light and his window was open.

Not a proud moment. Yet it happened.

Lol oh shit I don’t blame you brother lol

My numbers I would like around or at 1000 but everyone is different do you ask because you aren’t happy with your numbers possibly don’t feel well or are just looking for an average?

My opinion only. That dude has probably been asking for that for a long time. You did the world a favor by regulating him. I wouldn’t blame that on the test. Boneheads like that will bring out the worst in you.

I think I’m an “elder” hahaha. I like to keep mine between 900 and 1100. Full disclosure. I haven’t had mine checked in a while. At 100mg a week it was high 800’s. I’m currently on 125mg cyp e3d with 25 proviron ed. I feel perfect with zero sides.

That’s just me.

I am asking just to see what my contemporaries average numbers are and what they striving for. I feel pretty great for 55 in October and being 40 pounds heavier than I’d like to be. Most people don’t think I’m that old or that heavy 245.
I haven’t check my numbers since January so I guess it’s time to fast for 12 hours and go draw some blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back