Wanted some more thoughts on trt with tren

Vargas33

REGULAR
I’ve read a lot of info on here from a while back about trt with a higher tren dose or the opposite where high test with low tren …I’m thinking on going the route of 160/200 test and 200/300 tren. I wanted to see what anyone’s thoughts were on this now days or what’s worked best for them any inputs greatly appreciated. I have caber adex p5p aromasin all on hand if needed going for 6 weeks !

Last edited:
Are you calling this trt Bc of the dose of test? Bc this is a cycle. You know that.

That being said, some people like low test higher tren. Some people don’t function well with a 19nor being run equal or lower than test.

If you’re running tren A. Start low. Adjust up as you experience sides. 200/200 is probably a good start.

19462_2.png
Quick and Dirty Basics on TRT and PCT TRT Testosterone Replacement Therapy
TRT vs PCT Basics I’m going to start off by saying I’m no expert. I learn something new everyday. I’m also NOT calling anyone out…this is a quick and dirty generalized short article on TRT and PCT. Keep in mind that there are special outlier folks that defy the biological clock but you can’t prove the rule with an exception. I am not including the female types either as that is way out of my wheelhouse. The range on what is considered “normal” T levels for men is a mile wide. The medical comm…
Just for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been on trt for past 2 yrs … i was thinking maybe to keep it at 150/160mg witch is what the dr has me on and add the 200mg tren to it or I bump up the test to 200/200 . Thanks for the response

Sounds good to me pretty much exactly as I go. I inject Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and works out well enough in my case. Has been one of my favorite cycles. Minimal sides. I know many people say to start tren at 350 but at 200 I have great results so I have no reason to bump up

Yes I hear both concepts on the forum and off from buddy’s but for me and being apart of this forum I always triple ask even if I know the answer just to be certain and I like the less is better route no need to over due it !!

Back