Water. Which do you drink? Which do you believe is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabisi

We all drink water …when i was young i would drink out of a hose, water from the sink and never thought twice about it. NOW I keep bottles of spring water in the house usually Poland Springs. But has anyone ever felt differently from Drinking Figi water or this new recovery water caller Oxygen water ? Or even get a better pump from Evian water. I have read articles better water 💧 keeps you healthy but what exactly is the best water? Your thoghts gents as I do drink water but with alkaline water, Electrolytes water i mean which water is the one you athletes here on the forum use?

That’s the major thing right there.

And just bc the FDA regulates it… well all that means is someone paid enough money to get to do what they want.

I have my cooler I fill full of ice from ice machine at fire dept it melts I drink it I drink water from fridge dispenser if I by it it has to be top shelf I ain’t paying to taste chlorine but If it’s hot and I’m thirsty I drink shit outta ditch

I drink tap, however I have one of filters under my sink, and I honestly can’t tell much of a difference from bottled! I grew up on well water and that shit tasted like farts!

Coconut water is the best I use it to keep me hydrated. Regular water just doesn’t do it for me I have to use mio and electrolyte additives

English Mt. Spring Water. There’s more filters from the spring to just the building than Coca Cola has entirely. They’ve bottled water there for a couple presidents inaugurations. I use to have a habit of checking ph of different waters. English Mt. Spring Water was the best I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back