Well fellas i want to hop the tren train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won a cycle a while back and it was gonna be Tren and eq and dbol and test p. He switched it up for me to NPP cause I just had a bad experience with Tren and my cholesterol (was working out of town so lots fast food didn’t help). Anyways dude said to take the EQ along with the Tren to help appetite and also help fatigue with Cardio and other training. @Bigmurph @NeuroRN @Dirtnasty @Cluster

Last edited by a moderator:
Testp/npp/eq/dbol that’s a bulk with prop crazy amount of pins but a solid cycle as long as your diet is proper to fit your goals

I don’t know I’m sweating too much to even think of adding calories to try and bulk on this shit

We are in the 90’s and I’m miserable maybe a shortened cycle if I can’t handle it haha

Idk if I’d dig tren for bulking. I feel it messes with my appetite plus I get mad heartburn sometimes when I’m eating. Why not look into something else? Deca, ment, something like that

I already sleep like shit so I can’t say for sure but mentally I do t feel bad. I’ll give a few weeks of even shittier than normal sleep to see where it takes me. Honestly the sweating is shitty but I’ve been supper fat so I can handle that

Might be worth looking into. Doesn’t take much at all and more and more people are incorporating it. It’s on my list for sure. I like tren, but the cardiovascular and neurological side effects I probably won’t run it again unless in the final stages prep for a bodybuilding show or something. Competing is on the list for 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back