3 loggers needed ASAP for BULK SEASON! @ PSL.. Do you wanna log and run some gearz? Lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

Source Rep
Did someone says loggers wanted?
KhzHS6P.gif

Yup, sure did, but we’re not looking for shirtless axe wielding loggers,

3 loggers needed ASAP for PSL BULK SEASON! Vision will have you all covered…
we’re looking for individuals who are looking to push their cardio and performance a tad bit further,
so if you’re interested apply with-in… Oh yeah, and keep you flannels buttoned up!

:axe:3 Loggers needed:axe:
PSL has a BUNCH of products that we’d like to get logged. Even bloods if possible!

We need 3 loggers…

Apply within and give this shop a basic summary of why you should be selected, nothing extravagant, few words or more…

This shop is looking for individuals who have the ability to provide, clean, crisps and accurate
product description and feedback pertaining to the product below.

You down?

lets talk… Let’s start with 3 guys who are looking to BULK, can’t be new to this game.
I normally give all loggers a chance, this go around we want just 3 committed guys that have time under their belts with training, dieting and usage.
More than a few cycles with a few years on the grind…

Requirements: Must have a minimum of 2 years or longer with join date and or over 500 legit, solid good posts (if your post count is mostly just daily convos about nothing we’re not interested).
We need to see some legit talk in your post counts. Doesn’t need to be 100% all just training/cycling advice. Quality posts with being a productive member and having a background is what we’re looking for…

APPLY HERE. LETS ALL TALK 🙂

Well seeing as I’m
Coming to the end of a decent sized cycle and I don’t think inneed to bulk at my current weight. I’ll have to sit this out. Or I could just embrace super heavyweight and get ton360 hahah

There’s some regulars and others that have been here awhile but don’t have 500. I know you want experienced loggers,but you cut off a bunch of people with the 500 post count requirement

People should definitely jump on this… I’m old and broken, physically and mentally… my training these days is a little closer to the special Olympics than the old school conjugate method I used to love before powerlifting became influencer famous…

All I have is an opinion and questions/observations…

Reasons to go shw

You’re not making a living doing this stuff so omit the weight restrictions and lessen the stress/worry… go have fun, do the best you can on that day and move on.

Reasons not to

You have a very good chance at being “ranked” at the lighter weight. Second meet… no more rookie… see where you’re at and maybe make one more “big” run at a ranked total.

My selfish living vicariously through you opinion… show up to this meet at whatever bw you end up at… see where you’re at… make one last over the top run at it next year At whatever bw… then segway into straight up bbing/hypertrophy. I’m thinking you’re going to be extremely formidable after 12 months of hypertrophy and (gag) eating appropriately…of course adding in the (double gag) C word to burn fat.

Whether you bom this meet or do good/ok… you could always walk away from pling and go bbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back