Attention Members: New policy moving forward

Yep. I just go by what I feel. After 26 years on gear I have had fake gear, fair gear, good gear, and great gear. My body lets me know what’s up. I remember a few years ago some shady guys on forums were trying to convince everyone that clear or light colored tren was the best. Haha what a joke! I got one vial that way and threw it in the trash after a few shots. Has to be the golden nectar for me. And not that over cooked dark Orange shit. Haha 😀

Negative reviews when done properly are definitely needed. We’ve had people covering up for shitty sources that didnt come out till later because the source was sending a lot of freebies out to them. The big issue is amount of complaints that come in, cause it will never be just one and when we do look at it we need to make sure its valid.

This is the reason we have the no crashed gear policy here.

If its something serious then I want to see the actual bottles and proof. For one it makes sure they have the product and didnt get it second hand from someone off the street or a fake site somewhere. Ive seen a guy trash someone online and then when he finally posted photos it wasnt even the right lab.

First week was noticable. Hands cramped pretty fucking bad. I think all in all about 2 weeks most the sides go away. Bloat is on and off. pumps are really good. In general after the first couple weeks you just feel great all the time.

Not that I don’t trust you flash just that I don’t trust anyone but my mom. Have not been a customer yet but have heard good things. I always test which I guess is arguably ok and always get labs drawn

Last edited:
Yeah they only prescribed 25mg per day for 60 days. Think it was around the same price. I used Var from PharmaQ in august, literally felt nothing, was dieting to compete and didn’t notice any significant drop in BF above and beyond what my diet was giving me which was around 1% every 10 days or so

If you have an area of fat thats hard to drop just slide 1cc of oneq long under the skin in the area and you’ll burn it up fast.

So where we post labs at here or somewhere else I know dumb question but hey I’m eat up with the dumb So to clarify you need labs, pic of bottle and video of me sticking it in my ass cheek? You need last 4 of my social, date of birth, mothers maiden name, and name of first pet too? Not a problem I got you @NeuroRN. I will warn you the video may be graphic. I got some good ball sag from he back looks like an ole Turkey gizzard. But not like you guys never seen a pair of nuts.

Back