Beginner First Cycle for lean muscle

I can see it without a mirror. Once it’s pinned in. I just push on it. Then last look to make sure the oil is out of the barrel.

Yeah that’s why it’s weird, I can see too, I just always have to do it the mirror. I could twist and it would be easier, I just have alway used the mirror!

I’ve been on TRT since first of the year at around 2-250 a week and last couple weeks been pushing it up to around 500 a week going to try blasting for few months also added provian and adex pmxr liquid at a couple drops a day. I’m doing a little different right now at around 100ml test c three times a week and test base at 50ml on off days. Makes for a lot of injections so can run out of the usual spots but trying out a few new muscle places, will see how it goes on week two now.

Was really starting g to notice a difference then boom gym closed exit also using test e from srx at about 500-600 a week

Last edited:
I can feel a difference in the intensity and strenght is going up a lil but the recovery and endurance is what I notice the most

I have a power rack and q barbell I can do all the compound movements at home thank god

Stay with glutes. Delts. Quads. Those won’t fail you. First time pinning (virgin muscle) May have pip. But after that you’ll be GtoG

Back