Embarrassing but I need to ask alternative ED treatments?

Pretty much what mine said. I did have this in the comment section tho.
“ Actually helped with sperm production, well, it made my sperm thicker and produce much much more when I orgasmed. Definitely worth a try if this is a problem for you. Didn’t cause any ill side effects. Definitely produce more, and it worked in about two weeks time”

I actually have spoken to the doc he says its not that and wanted to write ED pills.

I need to start trt again atleast this is the last issue for me to try and solve since it happened I thought I was good to start running again but wanted to get everything back in order and this popped up as a problem once I was ready to go again I even dropped the weight to run again and now im dealing with this I thought that over time it would come back after the medication cleared my body but seems like that’s not happening.

Im not seeing anything wrong in the clinical trials except that it drops blood sugar but everything else looked very positive.
Doesn’t make sense to me why you have to cycle it if everything is safe unless you build a tolerance to it im not sure but it looks like a good compound.

Side Effects / Safety

Fenugreek seed extract has been well tolerated during clinical studies, with few significant side effects. Note that fenugreek can lower blood sugar and cause a state of hypoglycemia. Care should be taken to assure sufficient carbohydrates are taken to maintain optimal blood glucose levels. Other common side effects include diarrhea and flatulence. Fenugreek also contains coumarin derivatives, which may increase bleeding time. Fenugreek should never be used during pregnancy due to its hormonal/uterine stimulating properties. Note that many bodybuilders and athletes prefer the use of purified 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, and report fewer side effects compared to fenugreek seed extract. Studies comparing the safety
of the two have not been conducted.

Thanks brother I still have the other shot I had to pull down im going to look into this also thanks for reposting for others much appreciated brother

A question about your stress level is the stress due to diet is the stress of due to thinking of working out or is it outside the reason I ask is because there’s three levels there’s also three levels of the conscious mind as one speaks to oneself sometimes you have to identify if you’re speaking to yourself in the first person or the thoughts from the second person for the thoughts from the third person if they’re in the second or third always bring yourself to the first which is your reality lower the stress not to identify the stress of monkey 1 and 2 that’ll be on your left and right shoulder

So my stress is basically the same as everyone else mine is maybe a bit higher.
My stresses are life in general honestly because of my anxiety I stress about everything its going to eventually kill me honestly.
Before I posted this I didn’t even take stress into consideration.
I was actually thinking that the medication might have been really bad for me but did it possibly help with stress levels and that’s why I was fine while still taking it now that I stopped possibly my stress has overcome me and could be part of the problem.
It could be the entire problem but I truly believe that its I need hcg and trt plus I need to lower stress. I have a vacation im taking soon most likely next month. I tried for this month but just to much going on right now.

You just sent a shiver through me.

I’ve mentioned this before…heart attacks scare the bejesus out of me…strokes second. Almost to a phobia

Back