Enantate vs Cypionate at first cycle

You won’t notice much of a difference. The two are interchangeable for the most part. Enanthate has a slightly shorter half life, some people will experience slightly less water retention with enanthate, but it’s a very slight difference. For a first cycle, at or around 300-500mgs per week you probably won’t see any difference.

Your friend won’t be disappointed with either one if it’s his first cycle. I’d personally take it to 500mg though. I’m actually brewing up some Cyp right now! 😁

Last edited:
I like them both, I’m running cyp and enanthate 50/50 for a 400 mg total test with great results no pip, I inject twice a week 1 ml each time. I don’t really need to dose any higher. I’m going with the less is more approach and is working well for me with no side except for oily skin. Lol
I just had them both on hand and I just did 50/50 so I wasn’t switching esters midway through my cycle. I’d would most likely run cyp alone next time 👍

Last edited:
I always use 1.5 in glutes didn’t know it was old school. Lol. I use 1 inch in legs and delts. I use to get pip from cyp never test E. But I started using 25 gauge needle so it goes in really slow and the pip went away.

He likes it deep but I’m with him 1 1/2 baby is my go to now what sucks is using 1 1/2 25 gauge for your hcg cause your a lazy ass and haven’t ordered your slin pins I wish I could use them for my AAS but I I’m not a shredded wheat like you guys

Go to Walgreens and get 100 half inch insulin syringes for $17 great for hcg. Hcg is subcutaneous just pinch the belly and inject. Just stay away from the belly button area and the middle line of you belly. That’s what my doc says anyway.

Back