Enantate vs Cypionate at first cycle

You mean Walgreens will sell needles without prescription I know cvs won’t. I got scripts for hcg and test but I still get pins from allegro or my gear bro’s or the guy down the street under the bridge he is really cheap

Hahahaha. They guy down the street that’s funny. Ya I go to Walgreens all the time. I think Walmart even sells generic insulin without a prescription. So they would have to sell insulin syringes. Druggies don’t use half inch insulin syringes at least not on the movies.

I even get my 1 inch needles I use for delts and quads from them. If you have a prescription they will sell you a whole box for cheap. Even without insurance.

You can even get them delivered to your door with 2 day shipping if you don’t like going to the store to buy a big box of syringes and just so happen to run in to family and friends while your there lol A popular online distributor sales them. I think you know who I’m talking about 😉

Second cycle I’m definitely going with test e to give it a shot and learn my body more, im wondering if I’ll be the same way, I’m definitely 1-3 days of pip on this Cyp so far.

Order should be here soon they got all kinda goodies only thing I noticed that confused me was how much bacteriostatic water is not complaining but last time I bought it it was 1/3 of the price so I’m assuming the COVID bullshit is doing it

You can always get that stuff on line. Pretty cheap too. I only get it from a sponsor when I’m lazy and don’t want to order separate. 😂

Me two and I’m ok with all sponsors making money it just surprised me cause I was getting three bottles same brand for half the price I guarantee it’s COVID

Last edited:
Back