Firts steroid cycle test prop + dbol

Maybe it depends on your body I can drink mass gainers all day and not gain a thing

Yes, I have a fast metabolism I want to start taking Dbol but I have to eat to increase a lot Now I weigh 80 kg, 2 years ago I was 59 kg I can no longer increase so much.

Be nice to know what you plan to achieve also. Like you want to go from 180 to 200 etc etc.
How long are you thinking of running d bol. She you going to do a cycle have you ever done one,? Do you have pct etc

Welcome aboard brotha, listen man you wanna get big you gotta eat big, you can take all the gear in the world, but if your diet is shit your gonna look like shit. Just being straight up with you brotha, if you have any questions click my avatar for ways to get in touch brotha, I don’t wanna see you get hurt by just running gear

I have a problem
I was about to order from napsgear
but for customs clearance problems
no they ship in Italy
same thing in steroidify:man_facepalming:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Make your own gainers from real food brother- eggs, banana, peanut butter and milk. Stick it all in a blender and throw it down your neck. It will work out cheaper and your minimising eating processed crap.

Welcome man if your trying to put on weight just eat high fat/ carbohydrates foods. Every 2 hrs eat no matter if your hungry or not. Eat until you can’t stand eating then you will have enough. I wouldn’t worry with the mass gainer not drinking it will allow for more caloric dense foods. To me mass gainer makes me sick as hell.

I can agree with this however; how do people in prison get so big pretty sure they aren’t getting 200+ G of protein a day maybe 50 if they are lucky and they eat like shit to top that off and have no gear lol.

Due to work I have a hard time eating 2,000 calories for 150G protein. It’s almost a full time job which I can’t do on the road. So I guess I’ll never get big. Guess I better just stick to the lean look since life has robbed me. Lol.

Pretty simple man, I’ve done time, ramen noodles, cans of tuna, penut butter and so on… All these items you can purchase of commissary. And trust me when you ain’t got shit to do, your hitting push ups pullups dips burpees laundry bags full of books for bis, and I’m talking in the rep range if a 1000 plus a day. You do this for 10 years straight and your gonna blow the fuck up brotha

Back