Firts steroid cycle test prop + dbol

All I see is excuses get a lunchbox cooler s d just fill it with chicken breast. You can est them cold. When I do drives of three hours or more I usually bmp k a shake and a breast for the drive

I already do that but that’s not good enough for a 40+ hour drive. Lol

It’s easy to blame others in excuses when the majority have shit jobs making crumbs for a living. That’s why I stay away from the gym rats at my gym. Not saying all but the majority of big dudes I be talking to up there have shit careers or working at Wendy’s.

I hate to say it but if you can’t put in the time with sleep, diet, and gym you are just messing with hormones for minimal results. It’s best to have all those other things in line when doing a cycle.

Minimal results is better then none! Haha. It may be best when running a cycle to have all that stuff in line but you play the cards you are dealt. The most you can do is the best you can with what you have. If you can only get 2-2500 calls 200 G protein then fuck it you do what you can. Other people may be able to get more then you due to life situations but life was never fair to begin with.
The hormone thing I’m fine with cuz my hormones were shit before I got on a cycle anyways. I’d rather have 1500 T then 250. And as long as the blood tests look good going forward then I don’t see much harm involved. As far as I’m concerned going to McDonald’s or eating junk is more unhealthy than getting some injections lol.

Fuck that shit bro!!! What do you want!!! When I was in the clink we used towels around door handles for training. And like @Bigmurph said dips and pull-ups but in the library was the only place they had stuff to do that. You make due. Also if you were a trustee you could get double portions of whatever you wanted for food. Plus ya family helps a lot with commiserie. What sucked the most is we couldn’t get real coffee cause fucking druggies were snorting the grinds Mofos.

Maybe for building but not for your general health lol. That leads me to this question then 😂

For example; if you eat chicken, eggs, salmon, milk, cheese and get 1500 calories and 120 grams protein then run out of food in your lunchbox for the day is it better to stop there for your intake OR go to McDonald’s or some other fast food place and get another easy 2k cals on top of this? Or maybe it just depends on what kind of cycle you are running/ what type of physique you are looking to obtain? 😄

Hey that’s not part of the Question bro lol. I have a 42 Quart yeti. Easier said then done when you have 3 men in a truck there is no rooms for giant Coleman lunchboxes and being over the road for 35+ hours that “chicken” and whatever shit else you got in there is going bad and starting to stink. Lmao

Depends on how your body handles fats when your on a cycle. At very least pick something like subway or qdoba naked bowls. I use to pick shit like McDonald’s or Culver’s without a bun. But the cholesterol built up fast in my body. Different for everyone

Back