(Flash Labs) JANUARY MADNESS SALE

Just took my preworkout supps. Time to go train back:

Tom Brady will show today once again why he is the Goat 🐐
Patrick Mahomes will give the Bills the Patrick price then send them packing.
Two great games ahead today! football 🏈

Last edited:
You can go to any hospital or smaller clinic and they will typically offer it to anyone who says that have been around or exposed to covid within a couple days.

I took Vitamin D, emergen-C, Zink, Glutathione, daily multivitamin & I let my body do what it’s designed to do. I didn’t lay in bed and breathe in my own sickness. Made my self go outside, walk around and check the mail, sat in the sun on the porch. Felt bad for 2 day, Christmas day n day after.

I’ve had people that work with me directly in the same operations office and they have gotten sick a second and 3rd time, Of course they are vaccinated and I am not. I’m just a firm believer in letting your body do what it was designed to do unless you are a much older individual or you have some health concerns that could possibly keep you from surviving it.

I’m just getting better after 5 weeks of being very sick. I used ivermectin and azithromyosin for awhile, lots of zinc and vitamin c. I’m unvaxxed. I’m amazed so many have yet to realize the vaccine is useless. My dad is vaccinated. We both got equally sick. I’m so happy to be able to lift weights again.
I agree with you. Our immune system is there for a reason. The last thing anyone needs is a drug that alters DNA for life with very little benefit and significant potential for cardiac inflammation increased hundred fold with each successive jab. But Big Pharma will continue to pay off those in power to keep the scam going.

Back