Flash labs Test Cyp test results

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are officially banned from flash . Don’t ever order from me again!!! Your false accusations are being exposed ! Reas the thread . I’ve sent test c to be tested (a blood test not pussy lab max ) and after two injections they feel like their a teenager again. This goes for everyone!! Use labmax as a way to see it I’m legitimate or my gear your banned from ordering from me . If your reading this and it offense you, then your not a customer I need or want ! Last time ! Labmax is NOT used in hospitals, clinics, skilled nursing homes, or pharmacies. Why? BECAUSE THEIR NOT ACCURATE! . when you order from flash you don’t need to Labmax gear. Cause I’m a fucking legend ! I’ve been working with JJ for years!!! He and only him know how I started and who my Original lab was . My record is more clean then a puusy that just got its weekly douche . In the military they say the toilet needs to be cleaned with a tooth brush . Fucker needs to be clean !!! That’s my record! Clean military style! No more games ! The shit stops ( this is obviously written primarily for the “customer” who decided to poke the bear) well I’m wide awake!!! Take your lab max test when you get back from vacation and throw it in the trash !!! And never login to my website again !!! I’ll make sure my tech guy keeps a look out!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for a final word flash. I’m gonna say this is done. I understand you’re frustrated, and this is a dumb situation but sponsors, members, mods, etc aren’t going to speak to each other like this. I’m closing this thread.

We know your reputation. Other bloods will be coming back soon enough. Let’s move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back