Flash needs a Tren E with Tbol Logger

johnjuanb1

Rep Platinum Pharmaceuticals
Rep
VIP
Hey fellas,
I need a member who’s never used Flash Labs to do an 8 week log of my Tren E, and T -bol . Dosing 500mg tren e a week and two t -bol before each workout. Prefer a member who’s been around a while . And, a good log is a must !!! If you’re interested post up .

Last edited:
It’s a heck of an opportunity. He’s throwing in tren e, Tbol, and test cyp. Just need to be ready to handle 8 weeks of 500mg tren e, 50mg tbol preworkout, and not sure what test cyp dose he wants. Must be detailed in your daily log. Preferably an experienced gear user.

Hell. I am ready to run another blast and cash is short rn with all I have going on now. I didn’t do well with Tren A. Tren hex was better but still not fun. Maybe flashes Tren e will be even better then the hex I got. And it’s only eight weeks. I have used flash in the past but never his Tren and don’t think I used his cyp before. Definitely not the Tren.

If you no one else will do it sign me up.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that, I’m keeping it in the lower side just to stay lean while massing. I’m doing 400 a week with Eq and test e and loving it so far. Will keep it until sides or bloodwork aren’t manageable.

Great credit, financial stability and insurance premiums are the only things good about getting old…everything else pretty much blows.

Hahaha. Ya that’s why everytime you see a new Harley or corvette it’s always an old person fldriving them. My wife being here in states only three years ask me. Why is it only old people have the nice motorcycle and sports cars. I said they are the only ones that can afford it.

Back