GEAR AND HAIR LOSS...WHAT TO DO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo_47

Hi there guys,
it;s been now 1 + year since on gear. Great stuff but causing (among the other) visible hair loss.
I m 47, never had this issue before.
Taking finasteride 1 mg twice a day (double the dose recommended) still…
I understand it all comes down to the level of DHT triggered by gear.

What can I do ?

I’m the first person in my family with a receding hairline, bald spot and thinning hair.

My pops is 80yo and has a full head of hair… mom too.

My aas use has made me the outlier in my whole family history.

I’m the same. Grandfather full head of hair till his 90s. Not even fully grey either. Maintained black mostly. Father has some hair loss tho but not too bad. I have zero issues no matter how much gear I run and no grey hair at all except a few strands in the beard.

Maybe it skips a generation

I noticed masteron did a number to my hair luckily some hgh and getting off mast have coming back yo life

TG said:
I have zero issues no matter how much gear I run and no grey hair at all except a few strands in the beard.
You can kiss my… hahaha

Not much help I know but that’s a side effect brother. Like you can see, everyone’s different.

I couldn’t tell
Time was thinking till my hair I grasp to throw up started being less and less thick. Now I’m about half way back I also think th e lack of sleep from night shift has some to do

Reactions: TG1
Bro, just shave your head. Bruce Willis made it a good look like 25 years ago. Balding with a #1 length buzz is cool now. Grow a beard and run around like an extra from Vikings. It’s all good.

Bald. Genetics. AAS just sped it up a bit. So I do the short beard and bald head. It’s been working well for me. I get a lot of attention. The wife has a love/hate relationship with it. Likes to be linked to my arm. But hates the attention I get. 😂. Well. Being 6’4” and 255ish helps too. 😂

One of my best buddies is a retired marine and he is exactly your height with a shaved head… he, like you, stands out everywhere he goes. Hahaha good stuff.

Reactions: TBU
I’ve been rocking the fuzzy toilet seat since I was 18, crazy thing is, I’ve noticed all the hair I lost 23 years ago when I was a teenager is now growing back in seemingly un reachable spots of my back. I bic my head every other day, same schedule as shots… seems to work, no comb over for me @Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back