GLP-1 agonist? Any info or opinions?

A little background on the compound

Glucagon-like peptide-1 is a 30 or 31 amino acid long peptide hormone deriving from the tissue-specific posttranslational processing of the proglucagon peptide. It is produced and secreted by intestinal enteroendocrine L-cells and certain neurons within the nucleus of the solitary tract in the brainstem upon food consumption. The initial product GLP-1 is susceptible to amidation and proteolytic cleavage which gives rise to the two truncated and equipotent biologically active forms, GLP-1 amide and GLP-1. Active GLP-1 composes two α-helices from amino acid position 13–20 and 24–35 separated by a linker region. Alongside glucose-dependent insulinotropic peptide, GLP-1 is an incretin; thus, it has the ability to decrease blood sugar levels in a glucose-dependent manner by enhancing the secretion of insulin. Beside the insulinotropic effects, GLP-1 has been associated with numerous regulatory and protective effects

I can imagine who the sponsor is and I will say this some of the best things are always worth the wait lol

I don’t actually know which but vacations, busy it could be anything lol

I would have had alot more for you if it weren’t for dumb doctors im still looking that’s just wiki I got you though brother

I gotta get you a protocol or something better than wiki

Last edited:
Yes I know I agree I’m sure you are correct I was kinda concerned w not hearing from the rep we message on and off about a bunch of stuff even when I was barely active on here he always answers like ASAP so that part is what made me like uh oh

More plates more Dates on YouTube has a decent evaluation of it and he’s tried it but he said it wasn’t that great and he’s also getting legit pharma brand pens of it I would not be able to do that so I probably will never try it for that reason

dburk55 said:
More plates more Dates on YouTube
Yeah its the same thing @NeuroRN is talking about tben its called wapo maybe wayzo or something like that but it was only a matter of time after the commercials saying that the diabetes medication gave people serious weight loss.
Its strong stuff gotta be careful I would get it from the doctor and follow protocol and it will still work well for you.

Last edited:
Back